1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

family

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yeahyeah, Dec 5, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I don't want to see my family (dad's side) this year on Christmas :/
    They live in another city (aunts, cousins, grandpa) and this year me and my family are spending Christmas in my grandpa's house. I want to see my Grandpa but no the other members of the family. Althoug, I want to go to that city because my boyfriend (Hope one day we will be couple again :c) is going to be there, with his family, and I want to visit him because I miss him so much :c
    Again with the family, I hate one of my cousins and I don't want to talk to him anymore because he said (months ago) to my aunts that I was gay and he said bad things about my bf's family D:< I don't care that they know I'm gay but saying bad things about my boyfriend's family made me mad. It's going to be dificult to be there because I don't want to pretend that I'm ok with my cousin.

2. Hidinginalabama

I know how you feel. I dont want to see alot of my family just cause so the way they act around me know. And how they talke about my boyfriend too. But I dont know why you think you should hide how you feel about your cousin. I dont think you should have to hide how you feel about what your cousin things of you boyfriend and all. Let me ask you this why should you act like when your cousin says some thing bad about your boyfriend it doesnt bother you? There is no need to hide how you feel, who you are, or what you think. I hope the holiday goes better for you then what your thinking but if it doesnt for some reason we are here for you. Wishing you the best.

3. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

ohhh I said pretend because my parents would tell me to say hi and everything but I decided that before going Im going to tell my dad that I dont want to be with my cousin or anything. Other thing that made me mad was that my cousin thinks that he didnt do anything wrong. He said once something like "is not a big deal, why are you (boyfriend and me) act like that?" he even sended me a friend request onn fb again. He is so stupid.