1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a lesbian crush on my undecided friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alice23, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Alice23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeah, this is another "I have a best friend crush" thread... I just haven't found anything with this exact situation^_^"
    I have a friend (let's call her Sammy) who I have really liked for a couple of months now. We have been close friends since we met about a year ago and I believe I realized I liked her as more than a friend a week into school. We have had a couple (well, more than a couple) of relatively awkward talks about sexuality, generally brought on by one of our other friends who is bisexual. Sammy has said that she gets confused a couple of times. However, almost everyone in our circle of our friends acts lesbian at some point or another and it's a running joke that we're all "straight as curly fries". I don't know how she feels about me. She does not seem to be attracted to men, either, but that's probably because we've friend-zoned the only boys that aren't complete idiots at this school. I seem to be mainly heterosexual with her as the only exception, so I am getting confused myself... Any advice?

Also, sorry if there are any weird misspellings of words or anything, I'm typing this from my phone and it does some crazy autocorrects :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 Alice23, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  2. FlameFeather

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey there!
    Have you already came out to her? U maybe should, because she's your best friend and you'r in love with her.