1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on my "bi" friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Taco, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Taco

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So i have this one friend that i'm pretty close to we got onto the topic of sexuality, we both told each other we were bi and a lot of our friends are bi too so were like omg bi party! but anyway i've had a light crush on her before but know knowing that i had a much better chance with her made me fall hard. Should i tell her, or keep it to myself.:confused:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While 13 is very young for being confident in your sexuality (at that age I would classify myself "horny as balls"), I would definitely tell her you like her. She'll still be your friend.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

You might try letting her know, without coming straight out and saying you're fallen hard. You might ask something like "I was thinking about what kind of person I might want to date, and the more I think about it, the more I think I'd enjoy dating you. Would that be something you might want to try?"

Lex

4. Tell her and see where it goes! :grin:

5. Taco

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks i'll probably end up telling her i kind of like her in a funny way, And now we think:eusa_doh:

#5 Taco, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012