1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas & LGBT family

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FemCasanova, Dec 19, 2012.

1. FemCasanova

I thought it would be nice for those who may not be spending time with their family on this Christmas, to have a thread specifically for celebrating Christmas. In here we can talk about what we wish from the new year, cheer over the good things that happened to us during the old year, toast in the name of all those who scolded us (just to prove that we are better than them), and all in all, be social during the Christmas days. I will be spending time with my family, but had a conversation with a straight co-worker, who has no family to spend Christmas with. At least on EC, we all have each other, which is a blessing. Considering how many out there has none, maybe we can be grateful for at least that, and try to spread the joy any way we can. I will surely join in here, and be social!

So, to my LGBT family, Merry Christmas!

2. FunnyMonkey

I'll be spending Christmas with my family, but Merry Christmas to you and all my EC friends!!

3. FemCasanova

Merry Christmas to you too, FunnyMonkey :slight_smile: