1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sick and tired of falling for straight guys :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by legitawesome17, Feb 21, 2013.

1. legitawesome17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry in advance if someone gets offended.I did not
    post this to be offensive at all.I am just so alone and
    I don't know what to do now.

Like every guy I've ever liked was straight.I will NEVER hit on straight
    people it's futile and useless.But it kinda gets frustrating because the
    guys who are into sports and dress average are almost always heterosexual
    or taken mostly both.The gays I have met were all flamboyant guys who dye their
    hair pink and speak in girly voices and exaggerate femininity.I love them as people
    and friends but I just don't connect to them.Do the type of guys I like exist or I am
    looking for a freaking UNICORN?

I am not high maintenance.I am not a materialistic person.I don't care about
    having the latest Iphone or the latest gadgets or having tons of money.I just
    want someone I can like who could love me back.Being a gay 17 year old,I feel
    so alone.I feel like no one loves me.When I see happy straight couples in the mall
    or in school,I get very very depressed and think to myself "What about me ?Can't I
    have something like that too ?".Gay bars aren't an option because I'm just 17.Dating
    sites aren't an option either.I feel so frustrated.Today I found out that 2 guys I found
    attractive were both straight,AGAIN for the SEVENTH FVCKING TIME.Good thing I
    found out early without me uttering a single word that could've embarrassed me.But
    it made me want to flip tables over.Once again,I was foolish enough to think guys like
    them could be gay too.This makes me even more sad and hopeless.

I'm just tired of falling for straights over and over and over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    and over and over and over and over and over again.If I'm looking at the wrong
    place,where am I supposed to look ?

Seriously,if God was to appear right in front of me now and offer to transfer me to
    another dimension where gays are the majority, I'd take it in a heartbeat :frowning2:

2. Perrydaplatypus

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Honestly, this happens to everyone! A tip, the more people that know/ think you're gay, the more I treating things will happen. Ever since one of my friends came out tons of people have talked to him about stuff gay related, some even looking for sex, just to try it. The point is people dont go looking, they wait for a sign or signal then move in! Try hinting or dropping hints to people! Also watch the language you use. Don't use anti gay words and don't call things gay. Doing those things will make gay people think you are straight/homophobic!
    I hope you have better luck! Hit me up if you get any new news :slight_smile:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My Gaydar sucks, when it comes to Straight acting Gay Guys :slight_smile: