1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Girls Is Too Much Drama!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BearyBoo99, Feb 26, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok so here's my situation.

Me and my girlfriend were on and off for about 3 weeks. The day after we broke up she tried to start a fight with me in front of my whole school.
    She was saying to my New Gf that apparently I was spreading RUMOURS about her and she was gonna, an I quote "CAVE MY LITTLE GAY HEAD IN"
    I didn't punch her although she called one of my friends who has a medical condition a "CROSS EYED FREAK."
    I didn't do anything to her to provoke her and today it just escalated.
    I have been sick for the past week an I threw up at school today. She instantly started spreading RUMOURS that I was "Belimic" and that I had made myself throw up.

All this fight was about is me and one of my bestfriends, because she thought we were dating.

I can't deal with this anymore. :bang:

2. newgirl31

I am so sorry you had to deal with all that. (*hug*)

I know you are prob sick of hearing it gets better..but it does. You are prob more confident than your ex is so she is acting out to try and feel better about herself. Fear makes people act crazy.

A phrase I learned recently is "don't take the bait" and maybe it applies here. Usually when people are making a big show of anger they are just hoping you will react (take the bait) so they can take advantage of you engaging them somehow and then put blame on you. Usually it simmers down on its own if you just don't give them attention. Then they just look foolish yelling or carrying on and everyone else sees that.

You will find a girl that is more secure and you deserve it! :eusa_danc

3. Bree

Yeah, it is. I wouldn't want to keep one. It's hard enough dealing with sister drama. About a half of them do seem to grow up at some point, so maybe if you wait it out...

4. FemCasanova

Sorry to hear this, but newgirl is right. This girl is trying to bait you, probably feeling very insecure and possibly quite hurt because she is having trouble "letting go". Sometimes it happens, and often only time can cure it. Avoid allowing her actions and words affect you, it will only escalate things further. Don`t show any reaction, even if what she says do cut deeper than you would like to. She can`t see how you feel, but she can see your face. If your face says "Whatever", then she`s not gaining anything from it, and should hopefully in time calm down. It might help if you try to avoid her, avoid eye-contact, maybe not make out with your new GF right in front of her, and just try to focus on other things. It`s not okay, this behavior of hers, but we can only control our own actions and reactions, we can`t auto-tune other people, unfortunately.

Chin up and hang on in there, it will get better soon!
    *Big hug!*

5. LoveMusicPoetry

Yeah, just try to ignore her, or just tell her to grow the fuck up. It's been a long time since I had anything to do with school drama and I was never into going out with, well it would've been boys then, but just try and rise above it.

6. Different

Stay strong! She will get over the break up eventually. You need to ignore her at all costs

7. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girls at your age tend to be fiery and vindictive, probably because some are just starting their period, so the hormonal fluctuations make them crazy. Guys tend to be a little more stabler, since they don't have hormonal cycles like women, though at that age, guys can be annoying in their own way too.

Everyone matures as they grow older, I'm sure by the time you get to about 16-17 you'll find a lot more mature, calm girls.

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Yep.

Also, I remember being 13 like it was 4 years ago. Middle school kids are pretty immature. Probably the worst of all grade levels. I promise you us girls mellow out as we get older and you won't deal with that problem as much by the time you're 16, 17.. you'll find a decent one in high school. Just wait it out.

9. Queen

Youre 13?!?!:eek::rolle::icon_bigg

I'm concurring with many others here. It will cool. But if you think you need some sort of:help: arranging a mediation session with the school counselors may be good. Sometimes people act out because they need closure. Under a controlled setting the two of you can say whatever you need to say and be done.

This is both sexist and inaccurate.

10. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh, no it's not. Estrogen fluctuates throughout the month. I'm not saying all girls experience those symptoms, but a fairly large amount are estimated to. It's referred to as Premenstrual Syndrome. Symptoms vary between people, some experiencing only weak cramps, while others have mood instability, depression/anxiety, physical symptoms (migraines/aches), etc.

I'm assuming you claim it's a sexist notion since I'm a guy, as if I'm trying to be judgmental or something. I can assure you I'm not, I'm purely stating a proven medical fact.

11. newgirl31

This is a perfect time to "not take the bait". :wink::wink::wink:

12. Queen

What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Male Hormonal Cycles

Premenstrual Syndrome

See above.

#12 Queen, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013