1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I make him feel that I like him or love him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Feb 27, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Guys can you give me some advice on some ways on how I can make him feel that
    I love him like ANYTHING :eek:

His childish... So it might be much easier to do this (I guess....)
    We are actually seatmates today we only have 3 weeks before the school year ends D:

THANKS guys! (&&&)

2. Ianthe

Who are you talking about? How well do you know him? Why do you want him to know that you love him? Do you know if he likes guys? Does he know if you like guys?

3. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not really sure if he appreciates guys that much...
    But he knows that I like guys... Actually I outted to him just a while ago...
    His reaction was with a smile and few blush...

But I just want to show him what I feel for him....

4. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you could tell him. I told my crush via a letter (it helped that I knew he was bisexual too); I focussed on explaining my feelings, and assuring him that nothing has to change, that we can still be just friends if he wants. He turned out to not feel the same, but we're still great friends. Just make sure you make it clear that you're not just lusting after him, that you're happy being his friend.

If you do write a letter, give it to him and tell him to open it later. Give him some space to digest the information, perhaps don't contact him for a day.

5. Danielbrazil

Danielbrazil Guest

Hey!!!
    I think 4alleternity had a good idea! Another possibility is inviting him to go out as friends and so tell him what you feel about him... I know it requires courage but sometimes it's better speak face to face and see his eyes! Good luck dear :grin:

6. therunawaybff

7. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I would probably do exactly what 4AllEternity said. One of the most subtle ways to tell him without making him guess or find out on his own.

8. PeteNJ

Love is a feeling. In and of itself, that's not enough for a relationship.

But showing him tangible signs of interest in him, that you like him is what makes love work. What kinds of things? Spending time together having fun. Letting him know you're thinking of him. Sending flirty messages. Being open with him about you (and not just about how you feel about him). Being open to him (and not just about how he feels about you).

Have fun!