1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... This is weird... :O

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Feb 28, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah really weird.... So its like this me together with some of my male and female classmates we're talkin' about our crushes they do know that I was Bisexual and they knew that I had a crush on my bestfriend who also knows that I like him....

Now this is the weird thing... My classmates we chanting my name on my bestfriend like for a couple of times... His reaction was he was just smiling there and my classmates told me that he was smiling with a blush on his face...

NOW IM REALLY WONDERING IF HE IS GAY OR NOT? :confused:
    What can you say guys?

2. therunawaybff

I dunno man, he could have just been embarrassed at being called out? If he was smiling that doesn't seem too negative though.

I wish I had some better advice for you, when I was at school we really didn't talk about that kind of stuff. I can't imagine my classmates discussing a homosexual crush openly like that.

3. Maffew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No idea to be honest, if I were you, give it time. Maybe he might be gay, and just isn't ready, or he could just be curious.

No idea what to say really, stuff like this never comes up in my school.. Because most people hate gays at my school.. So I try to hide it.