1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finding a date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nickih, Feb 28, 2013.

1. nickih

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So as many of you may know we my bf who is straight and me (bisexual) went out on the worst date ever yesterday. So coming out to person on the internet isnt a smart idea, that lesson I have learned. The hard way.

So I'm needing some advice, how do you safely meet other people that are bisexual.

Is internet dating a safe way to go.We live ruralry what are some other ways of knowing I'm well aware we dont have a secret handshake lol. (Sometimes I wish we did). i have chemistry with a girl but she's me and my bf friend as well so I'm not ruining it.

How many of you bi ladies are comfortable going with a couple or do feel better just meeting with single girls only.

I am in a relationship when it comes to women my bf knows my orientation and has said hes okay with the occasional well just sexual relationship with another girl. Is this even possible

Do I just want it all and is that too much ????

2. LauraMarie

Um single girls only? and i would break up with your boyfriend if you wanna date a girl o-o its not fair to him what so ever. Just go to a LGBT support thing if you have one in ur area or a LGBT event thing o: But you need to discuss this with your boyfriend because its very unfair to him that your wanting to date other people.

3. J Snow

Because of the difficult nature of finding other LGBTQ individuals I do feel a lot of queer people turn to dating sites. Assuming you are 18 I see no problem with it. Its important to remember to meet in a public place and to have a safe call if you are going to meet someone online.

In my opinion this is all up to you and your boy friend. Personally I think open relationships are healthy, but they are for some people and not for others. The key is that you and your boy friend have an ongoing dialogue about it and its all completely consensual between all parties. Remember the three C's: CONSENT CONSENT and CONSENT.

4. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    she was referring to sexual relationshps not actually dating...

i say go for it... my previous girl friends let me go and do things with guys and it never affected our relationships....if your man is algud with it then take charge...but dont rup it in his face etc..