1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Sucks

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Princess N, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Princess N

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Can anyone help me....

So I have fallen in love with this girl. But here's the deal. 1. She just broke up with girl and still loves her. 2. I have just moved countries 3. We use to fuck all the time even when she was still with her ex, they were unhappy and she said she really enjoyed been with me. 4. She has said her and I might have a future together but right now she needs time to herself. That is is totally fine because I want her to be a fresh slate if she is going to be with me.

Now in a few weeks I plan to move back to my home country and she does play a massive role in while. I am currently with a man (of 5 years) who I no longer want to be with.

I guess in a perfect world I pictured her meeting me at the airport and telling me she loves me and that been that.

What the hell do I do? Currently she is prentending like there is nothing there. When I go back what do I do? What if she goes back to her ex? Can anyone please give me any advice?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're going to need to take time apart at this point, especially given the circumstances. She's fresh out of a relationship and you're technically still in one. It's never a good idea to jump from one relationship to another. And since she's been cheating on her ex with you, what makes you think that she will not do the same to you? And vice versa. If you're unsure of your feelings, it's best to remain single. It's not fair to her ex or your current boyfriend.

#2 pinklov3ly, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013