1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

..Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Robellious, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Robellious

Oh my shit. Yesterday my crush went to a color guard performance and I saw my crush in the bleachers while I was performing. And I think he was directly looking at ME cause I was looking at him! After we performed he just left. I have a feeling that he kinda came just to watch me perform. My friend told me that she saw him looking at our group when we were sitting down after we performed. This happened on another occasions! She also told me he was looking for me on Wednesday practice while I was gone doing the fitness gram!

Let me tell you who he is, He's a senior, he recently came out of the closet, so i heard .. and he was my valentine. Yeah talking about valentines day on fucking march 2nd lol. When I asked him to be my valentine he spoke in a hesitant yes. I'm pretty sure he was peer pressured onto doing so, which I'm not so happy about lol But I moved on from that. (*hug*)

So now I'm wondering.. does he want to get to know me better? Want to talk to me? Or like me? (I hope he likes me lol) :icon_redf

Thanks for reading <3

2. Robellious

I would really like it if someone shed some light on this. :slight_smile:

3. Hysteria

If he didn't like you then he'd have no trouble rejecting you on Valentine's Day. He may have been hesitant to say 'yes' to you because he may not feel comfortable enough to go as far as being your valentine. Do you know when he come out? If it was recently then chances are he doesn't want to be instantly rushed with a request to be his valentine.

But I'd certainly say he's into you and given enough time he'll be more confident around you and you'll both get to know each other better. :wink:

4. Robellious

well i heard around people they say he came out like at the beginning november last year. and maybe he is into me.. lol your post made me feel like i have a chance with him!! <3 :slight_smile: