1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Denial? *LONG STORY*

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ForgottenRose, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, there is this guy who I think is in denial. It will take AWHILE to explain it all. But he's the same one, from my past thread, or two. I think he is because a gay guy basically said they kissed. I KNOW it is normal for guys to experiment, execpt the gay guy also said they had sex. And it was infront of the entire colorguard. So, odds are he wasnt lying, because, he NEVER jokes around and is always super serious.

Anywho, the guy I am talking about KNOWS I like him and is cool with it.
    Here is the conversation for those curious:
    Me:
    I seriously need to tell you something. I have seriously crushed on you since like 6th grade, when you were in 7th. The reason I am telling you this is because, my New Year’s Resolution is to be more honest, and me telling you this is like the most honest thing I have ever done. I can understand completely if you hate me after this, in fact I almost expect that. Just know, that me telling you this can likely end my crush. Since the secret is over. Even though I would rather you didn’t, if you want to go and tell everyone that I like you, and you think I am a desperate loser, than go ahead. In fact, although other people would be totally ashamed to admit they like you, I am not. I would rather like an actually decent human being, than the other douchebags.

Him:
    Oh...man hey bro I'm not gonna tell no one but I'm str8 sorry and nah I don't hate you I'm trying my hardest not to sound like a Dick

Me:
    Trust me, you sound the opposite of a dick. I was expecting the worse and this was one of the better endings. So thanks for not wanting to kill me!

Him:
    Haha sorry ha and nah this won't change anything between us like I respect gays you know I think that if that's what you like go for it ha plus if I was gay I would not have the balls to do what you just did like for real ha

Me:
    It was horrible. Though I don't regret it. It's not as ballsy as you might think. It's kinda like 'I am tired of not being honest' and you do something stupid.

I think you would. If anyone said anything negative to you, you would probably beat the crap out of them. Lol

Him:
    No like really there's girls that I can't tell them how I feel about them soo... Idk ha

Me:
    If they are single, you should tell them. The worst they can say is, 'I am not attracted to you.'
    If you never ask, the answer is always no.

If they are dating someone, then it's a different story. I would just wait until like a week after they break up and tell her.

You should really just do it. You may be freaking out for a few minutes but, all things meant to be, will be. Trust me, you are a catch.

Him:
    Your right I should! But still like I'm always scared that if I tell them they won't wanna talk to me anymore

Me:
    You are still talking to me right? You are only the second guy I told, the first time he stills talks to me and we are still friends.

You can't get much More awkward than someone of your own gender telling that they like you. I can't guarantee they like you back, but it's always worth trying.

'If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always In the same place'

Him:
    Hell yeah wer still friends I mean yeah its awkward but I'm not going hate you cuz of it lol that's would be stupid ha don't worry bro I got you I won't tell ha and yeah true

Me:
    So... DO IT!!
    If you really want to know, if the girls are in our grade, I could ask them how they feel about you. If they are upperclassmen, you are riding Solo.

Him:
    Ha nah thanks tho I kinda wanna try talking to her on my own ha thanks for helping tho ha
    ~~~~ Needless to say, he still hasn't dated anyone since this, January 28. I mean, he is like your usual football player, tough guy. Total big guy and everything. I don't think I crush on him anymore, but I can't say for sure. Another thing I got is that, my friend called him gay, and he got like SUPER pissed. Most guys at my school would just say " Hell No." And just pretend it never happened.

My friend also said he majorly set off her gaydar, which also said I was gay. When she tells people to really think about him, and if he is gay. People almost instantly argree with her.

The only other thing I can honestly add to this is the last conversation we had search this for any other traits. I know its horrible to force someone from the closet, but my curiosity was killing me. This was me basically asking if he did indeed have sex with the gay kid:

Me:
    I have a really weird question. So, like if you would prefer me to text it to you. Just say so
    It's REALLY important.

Him:
    Umm...ok ha

Me:
    Well...
    Last night, the colorguard people were like driving by and saw you walking. And... *Gay Kid* said that you two fucked. So... Is that true?

Him:
    Hell no

Me:
    Well that's what *Gay Kid* told the entire guard, and he swore he wasn't lying. So I mean, if you did, it's fine...

Him:
    No bro I can promise I'm telling the truth

Me:
    Okay. But I mean, if that's true, you seriously don't have to deny it.
    I won't tell anyone, bro.

Him:
    Its not true I promise

Me:
    Okay.
    But did you guys atleast kiss? Because that was told by *Gay Kid*too.
    It's totally normal for guys to experiment when they are kids.

Him:
    No do you honestly think of I did that I would lie to you and tell you I was straight
    Js you know

Me:
    Yeah, because its not exactly well liked when guys come out. Not trying to be an ass. And we also aren't that great of friends. Especially after I told you I liked you, not that many guys would still hang around a guy that likes them.

Him:
    Wtf bro reason I still hang with you is cuz I'm not a Dick and all like Idk what to tell you but umm... I'm straight like I've got girls coming over tonight to chill with me

Me:
    Okay. I believe you.
    Thanks for being honest, I appreciate that.like seriously, that means a lot.

Him:
    Your welcome

Me:
    Don't be pissed. I just wanted to know, in case the rumor gets around. So I can tell them what really went down, nothing at all, And that *Gay Kid*is a liar.

~~~~ Thats all I Got. And I know, Looking back I majorly overstepped my boundraries. I admit it. I probably screwed this up somehow, maybe if I did something differently... But the past is the past.

The other thing I would like to point out, is he said in the above conversation, that he would never lie to me, we aren't that close at all. Friends, but like not close at all. Why the heck WOULDN'T he lie to me? Thats all.

Sorry for the long post.

2. Ianthe

He says he's straight. So, for your purposes, he's straight.

3. Trailblazer

This. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks he is, he's the only one that knows if he is gay. Pushing him to come out will just make things worse.

I would just say do be a little less confronting next time.

#3 Trailblazer, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  4. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    How could I be less confronting? That wasn't the worse, I could've Been worst.

5. June Cleaver

One thing sounds wrong. Most straight guys would flip out if a gay guy was spreading rumors about having sex with them. He did not ask who, or say he was going to get to the bottom of it, beat him up, or something! Just denied it and from the sound of it, did not sound mad at all. Something is strange for sure! I have had mostly straight guys ask for BJs and some wanted sex over the years. One thing every one I can think of asked was for nobody to find out. I have had quite a few make threats if I did talk. Even my current BF had to have a BJ in the beginning and wanted it kept quiet. So I say FOUL BALL something is wrong here! June

6. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thats what I am saying! Straight guys get super PO'd when stuff like this happens.