1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriend coming out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Iceman110295, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Iceman110295

Lately I haven’t been on this site because i been with my boyfriends. The funny thing is we been friends since I was a kid and I would have never thought he would be gay. When I moved I though I never see him again but he's mom got the same job as my mom so it all work out good. but last week he told me that he want to come out to his mom and dad and he want be to be there when he tell her. i told him yes but I ask him not to tell about or relationship since his dad a pastor and both of are family a very religious. We got into an argument but he understands why I couldn’t do it yet.

So I guess my question is I ‘am a bad boyfriend for not coming out with him?

2. DeanIsHome

Everyone comes out on there own schedule so i don't think you're bad for not wanting to come out at the same time as him.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, you're not a bad person. Your making a decision based on your circumstances right now. If you're not ready to come out, or if you feel that it is not safe to come out, then don't do it.

4. Iceman110295

But we promises that we will always do thing together even if we don’t like and plus I’m the one who suggests it and now I look like I went back on my word and I kind fell dumb