1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making Real Friends [RANT WARNING]

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PleaseHelp, Mar 3, 2013.

1. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In 7th grade I had 2 friends. In 8th grade I had 1 real friend, alot of acquaintances and a girlfriend. This year I have no consistent friends, a few people I talk to on and off, and a social group that secretly hates me. Now on friends with people for about among, and then we stop talking. I really think its my fault. This group I hang out with doesn't even like me. They've told me, of one guy is Troy, the other guy is Abed, which would make me Pierce (sorry if you don't get the Community analogy). They dispute everything I say, and all conversations end in an argument. We're only civil 20% of the time. Tags ever I say stuff they tell me 'shut up no one cares' 'no one likes you' 'sorry, he's our idiot' I don't even know what I did to deserve this! And it's not like it's normal playful picking, its with EVERYTHING!!! The I find out from my ex girlfriend that they talk shit about me behind my back. I'm sick of it. I really feel worthless. No one likes me. The only people I consistently talk to are my ex, her twin sister, and this one guy from my English class. I just need some advice. Sorry thi is so bitchy and whiny :3

2. photoguy93

You need to find people who like you. This world is full of BILLIONS and BILLIONS of people - you will find people who love you. I went through something fairly similar in middle school. I had "friends" who weren't so shot on me being gay. I just kind of moved on. There's plenty of fish out there - don't waste your time getting mad when you really should be finding people who respect you.

3. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I mean, I have acquaintances, I just don't know how to get close to people

4. always true

Talk to them and be open yourself. Find someone with common interests