1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why must you be so perfect?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by always true, Mar 4, 2013.

1. always true

So there is this girl. She is perfection. We have so much in common. She is too sweet. She is funny. And so beautiful is drives me nuts. The first time I laid eyes on her, I was gone.

She is gay but she has an awesome girlfriend. They are the perfect couple. I know I could never compare. I hope they stay together forever.

I want to be great friends with both of them. It is just hard to get over how I feel.

Is there anyway to get over my feelings?
    Maybe wanting them to stay together and that I will never have a shot will be enough.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i dont know if this works for others...

but when im crushing on someone that i shouldnt be ...ex my best mates girl... i will find one negative thing or some physical feature i dont like and then focus on it and make it seem big then what it really is and my feelings go as quickley as they came...

sounds lame but its always worked for me...

3. FemCasanova

Think "friend" "friend" "friend" every time you see her, don`t allow for romantic fantasies or thoughts, just cough it away, distract yourself, and keep chanting "friends", and then in time you might succeed in friend-zoning her completely :slight_smile:

It`s a tough situation, I know, but you can get through and over it, and just appreciate the friendship in time.

Hang on in there!

4. always true

Thank you guys. That is really good advise.

It is will be really hard to find something wrong with her. She looks like freaking rachel mcadams.

I will try to think friend friend friend. But I dont know, every time she hugs me bye, I kind of melt. Haha

But I will try

5. There is only one thing to do; kill her girlfriend and while she's in mourning swoop in to "comfort" her.

6. FemCasanova

Try to think of her every time you hug a family member, and hug her back the same way you hug them. The association might help you in the process!

(*hug*)

You can do it!
    :icon_bigg

7. always true

Haha. Her girlfriend is awesome. She is so good to her. They are a beautiful couoke.
    I think I can just treat them equally and hopefully the feeling just turn into a strong friendship.