1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I have this Crush.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PleaseHelp, Mar 4, 2013.

1. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm nearing my freshman yer of high school. There's this girl I've been crushing on very since I first saw her in the 7th grade. I didn't even know her. We still barely talk, but something about her is just so...I don't even know what, I'm just irrevocably drawn to her, but I don't know why. She the only crush I've had that I've been scared to talk to. And to be honest, she's REALLY pretty, but I know girls and guys who are way more attractive, so I don't think it's that. Anyone else ever experience something like this?

2. FemCasanova

Have you tried to talk to her? Just a few words at first, then upping it a little at the time, until maybe you can have a real conversation. What is she into? Do the two of you share any interests or hobbies, that perhaps you could bond over? Do you know anything about her sexuality?

3. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As for her sexuality, I know She likes guys, and I don't know her stance on transsexuality (but that's not a facto at this moment). We do share some ether uncommon interests, like solo cello music, ballet, and David Firth's ultra macabre animations, so maybe that's something