1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abusing trust- a friends suggestion

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kiwigirl, Mar 7, 2013.

1. kiwigirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I told my friend that I was bisexual a year ago, and she was cool with it, if a bit awkward. She insists that is a phase that will most likely pass. Anyway, she knows that I like a girl called Sophie. Now Sophie is a touchy feely person, and Sophie does not know that I am bi, or that I like her. My friend told me that I am more physical with her than she is with others and that I should try to to be as physical (holding hands, using limbs as pillows, playing with hair ect.) with Sophie because it was abusing her trust. That Sophie would be entirely creeped out and would not do this if she knew I liked her, and so because i knew, i should avoid it. She also said that I should do this because if I came out to the world at large, then some assumptions might be made about Sophie because of how touchy feely we are.

Is this fair? I am very confused. Thoughts please.