1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I ""married"" my friend when drunk

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Crystine, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yesterday my coworker who I've known for about 12 years and I got pretty drunk after our shift and we joked around about gay marriage (she doesn't know I'm a lesbian) and after some time, we got the idea that we should get "married". We made rings for each other out of paper and duct tape and just when we were about to "get married" two of our friends arrived and took part in our little "ceremony".

She's never had a >serious< boyfriend before and neither have I. She also told me that "Ein bisschen bi schadet nie" (= (Being) a little bi never hurts) and we had a lot of fun together. I don't think either of us took the marriage-thing seriously but it's a pretty awkward situation and I'd like to talk to her about it but I don't know if I should. I'm not even sure whether she is really straight anymore :confused2: I've always thought she was.

I'm just really confused... Is she bi, is she serious, was this because she was drunk, was it just for fun, why did she say that being a little bi never hurts and why am I so confused by all of this? Please help :help:

2. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Das ist eine schwierige Situation!

Well, not really. How about you just bring it up in a casual way and say that "it wouldn't be so bad if we were actually married"? And then say something like "I bet the sex would be good too!". Then you can judge her reaction.

If she's saying that there's "no harm" (a better translation!) in being a little bit bisexual, then that on it's own wouldn't be enough to make a conclusion. But it shows that she's at least thought about it. But being drunk and getting gay-married is another thing to pile up in your evidence cupboard, in fairness.

3. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, the fact that you guys were drunk doesn't help the situation. You might be over-reacting a bit, because if she IS straight, and she thinks YOU are straight, she's probably just comfortable around you so she made the bi/gay remarks. I mean, she was drunk, so...

Your probably think it over to hard.

Or I'm completely wrong and she is SO lesbian for you XD