1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jaysuss, Mar 9, 2013.

1. jaysuss

I broke up with my boyfriend last Tuesday and it has just gone soo far downhill. I broke up with him because he treated me horribly and wasn't kind to me. After I broke up with him he spread rumors that he had dumped me because I didn't deserve him and all that. I put an end to those rumors but in the past few days he has wanted me back. He tried for 2 days to convince me to take him back and I kept telling last night that it wouldn't work and because if that he has planned to ruin my life. He said he is going to spread rumors and make sure people hate me and try to make me leave my school and transfer to a different one. I just don't know how to handle this because i tried to be civil and mature and he is just going to try and ruin my life... :help::help:

2. 341

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't mean to sound blunt, but he clearly doesn't care about you. Him spreading rumours that he 'dumped' you, says it all. I think he's only in for the image. Not the actual relationship.

Only children use the term 'dumped', and have to make sure everybody knows they are the initiator of the break-up.

Tell him to grow up. He's not worth it.

#2 341, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  3. Salazar

Yeah, pretty much what 341 said.

4. Gen

Gen

Well, we'll just have to cut him....

But thats sucks, I thought things were going well. Anyway, the important part is that you are confident and secure in yourself. Let him go and make a fool of himself on Monday, people will only believe what he says if you crawl up in a ball and appear defeated. Ignore his antics and if someone asks, dont get upset and emotional, tell them exactly what is going on here. He is just lashing out because he cant have you. Remember that.