1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving on

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Crazychicken, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Crazychicken

I recently came out when I started dating my friend…I came out to her because she was a open lesbian and then I came out to everyone for her…things were wonderful for a while but I mucked everything up…and I'm struggling to move on…she was my first relationship and I've never cared for someone like I care for her... I really did…do love her. She wants to stay friends and I don't want to loose her and I understand why she broke it off it wasn't what was right for her and she needs to do what's best for her…I just don't know what to do…I feel empty and alone all the time now…and I miss her so much… advice?

2. mada85

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think we all have that person in our life, relationships are two sided though and you can't change the way somebody feels. It is hard, but you just have to realize as much as you love this person, being with you is not what they want, and if you truly care for someone you should want what is best for them and to see them happy, whoever there with.