1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm 17 and want a relationship or something

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jayboy999, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Jayboy999

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I'm bi curious and I want a relationship or hook up but all the gay kids in my school that r out are too flamboyant for me and idk who is closeted. But all I want is a perfect looking guy and don't know where to look? Any sites or anyway to spot them? Lol I'm 17 btw

2. MatthewJS

There are no dating sites for teens though. Also, looks don't matter in a relationship. Only personality, common interest, and communication are the best ones in a relationship. Not looks. I'm just saying...

3. Jayboy999

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm very shallow lol

4. therunawaybff

I'm starting to believe you. :dry:

Look no further.

[​IMG]

5. Slime

If you're really that desperate, try one of the less flamboyant ones with decent looks (even though that shouldnt matter...) but don't get involved in a meaningful relationship unless you discover you're gay or bi. BTW, I wouldn't spend too much time looking for closeted gays because if they're all like me, they're doing a pretty good job hiding their gayness.