1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'The gay world'

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ragazza, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello,

I'm 17 years old and I found out that I was lesbian when I was 14. But I never had a GF. I have friends who found out that were gay and a month later they were flirting with every gay person in their neighbourhood. My gay friends have more boyfriends or girlfriends in one week than me in my whole life. If I ask them how they met their GF or BF they say : 'Oh just from Facebook.' The 'problem' is, I don't want that. I don't want to be a slut and be together with someone just for 'having a GF'. And I'm not going to add friends on FB just because of the fact that they are lesbian.

My other problem : How do you meet someone ? I like forums and stuff, but it's a whole different story in real life. I don't want to go to a lesbian party because it seems so weird. And I'm scared.

2. adandyfella

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey,

I definitely get where you're coming from, I've had friends that were out for two weeks and have had more sexual partners than they can count on both hands. Facebook is usually to blame as well...I've never had a boyfriend and am already 24 but it seems when you're in a tiny town like me that your only choice is something like a bar, which intimidates the hell out of me. I guess your best bet will probably be through your friends, and to hope maybe they know someone with their head screwed on, like you :slight_smile: