1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best "friends" or more?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blm, Mar 14, 2013.

1. blm

blm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So me and my best mate have been friends for nearly 13 years and in the last year or so he has got increasingly flirty with me, he is supposedly straight has a girlfriend who is also friend of mine.
    We regulary share a bed when we go away (nothing happens) although occasionally I wake up with his arm around me. He throws the odd gay comment about us being together even when he's gf is about. The fun really starts when we are drunk he very touchy we constantly play fight and really flirty with his comments.
    I'm hoping u guys have more experience of stuff like this than me do you think he could be gay as I would hate for anything to happen between us for his gf sake. Any advice welcome thanks all

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my experience tells me that he might not even know, but usually with straight guys they're more trouble than they're worth, try not to get your feelings hurt because its really easy for that to happen.

3. blm

blm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your reply don't worry I'm not gonna get hurt we are best mates that's all it will ever be.