1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over my straight best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jayboy999, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Jayboy999

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I think my best friend isn't straight. I'm done feeling like he doesn't care enough and how he might be gay or not. How do I stop obsessing over him without telling him. No one knows I'm gay and I don't plan on coming out yet. We have the closest group of friends and he is such a great guy but i can't keep doing this. I get sad easily now and when I'm not with him it hurts and ima loose him as a friend if I don't stop fighting him about not wanting to hangout or text back all the time. I have many reasons to believe he would like me back but I can't do this anymore. I plan on still being his bestfriend but need to get over him fast

2. June Cleaver

The only way I know how is to find someone else to fall in love with. Last year I fell in love with the perfect man for me. Had I ever been able to custom order one like a car, he is perfect. I mean everything, even physical features. He knew I am really female on the inside from day one. We became best friends, than one day he asked for sex. We were really close by then anyway. I was single and he was about to be. So this went on for several months and fineally I asked if we could be more than FWB. He told me no, he would never want anyone to know about the bennies due to being straight. I respected that and we kept on until I met Mike my current man. Well Mike and I developed love and Mike did not care what anyone thinks, he wanted me. So my FWB missed out and we are just friends now. Right before Mike, my FWB kept stomping on my heart, using me, and I was hurt badly several times. I was unsure if I could deal with life it hurt so bad. Mike took the hurt away and My FWB I still love, but he has no power over my heart anymore. June

3. Jayboy999

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I want to get over him without someone else. I don't want to date or anything yet