1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LiveLaughTrans, Mar 18, 2013.

1. LiveLaughTrans

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So. Coming with being a Transgender MTF or a Pre-Op Transsexual, comes it's downs - depression and self hate.

I was physically and verbally bashed in public school. I am now home schooled. I was pulled into school corners being physically beaten by kids, along with being called the usual - 'fag', 'faggot', 'gay bitch', etc. Teachers sending emails between each others, purposely left out. Teachers forcing me to change in the male locker rooms.. leading to beatings and words thrown. Having one of the biggest school and city lawsuits in California history. Suing for anything and everything regarding LGBT abuse, sexual harassment, public embarrassment, and harassment.

Even though I am only 15. I have never thought of suicide. Most kids in my shoes would have already killed themselves by now. I had body guards everywhere I went. Even a Facebook 'fan' page titled ' Kill Jordan XXXXXXXXX ' with just over 7 thousand likes. My high school had only around 2300 kids. I am known to everyone and anyone across California. Even a 'vacation' trip to Maui, Hawaii with a couple questioning me if I was really Jordan Xxxxxxxxx. My little sister getting calls about me, harassed for being siblings with me.

I am in no way ashamed of anything. I am here for a reason, a reason for which to be a strong individual. But, I feel like I am ready to have a legit relationship. People telling me "They don't need to know your a transgender, it's not like your having sex or anything". Even if I was sexually active (I'm not) it wouldn't be a real relationship if I wasn't true to myself, not hiding the fact that I am who I am.

It's hard to have a normal life. It's just, I don't identify as a transgender. I am a Female. I don't correct someone when they say "she" with "Oh I'm a transsexual, not a she". It's just like nowadays, my generation is full of weed smokin', sex fulfilled, uneducated, kids. Not young adults, KIDS. I always have gravitated towards the older (16-18). Ones that are more mature in a sense. Some say that I am just a 'child'. Yes, in a manor. But I'm more than a 'child'. I am a sensible, common sense filled, honor rolls child.

Do I sound crazy? I don't even know anymore. I could keep typing for days. My profile doesn't show my photo >.< ... yet. So I'll post one here.. if it actually shows up. Give me feedback please. :bang: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BornInTexas

You are a really pretty woman. =D

I've never had to deal with bullying, but it honestly makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that you and your sister are being harrassed for you being you is unbelievable.

(*hug*) I don't have much advice to give to you, but you seem like you aren't letting those bullies get the best of you. That's good. =)

Someone will come along, but you seem like you need a cyber-hug. (*hug*)