1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General relationship help D:

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GiddyGreen, Mar 18, 2013.

1. GiddyGreen

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just need a little help is all, this figures to be the place to ask.
    There is this girl I like. She's a completely out Lesbian. Nice, funny, and way cute to boot! c: Though we only really talk via facebook status comments where she is openly very flirty. We've only had one serious conversation together and there is still so much I could learn about her!
    Recently, we've both changed our relationship status to in a relationship with one another as a joke, for all our mutual friends to stare at and feel the cute radiating off of us. (Don't judge, we're kind of weirdos)
    A lot of the time she'll comment on my photos, and statuses telling me how cute I am, and all this flirty stuff. In the beginning I thought that she kinda liked me, but then I notices she tends to be a bit of a flirt with a few girls. I tell myself things like "We're in a fake relationship. She chose me for that, she likes me!!" but that's just kind of to keep my hopes up about this whole thing.

I want to tell her that I like her, to see where it goes. In about a week we have plans to hang out together at a con and I was thinking about dropping hints or something. I just don't want to look like I'm coming on to strong or something. I was just wondering if I could get an opinion on this! ;-;

2. agonizingnose

maybe meke comments about the "fake relationship" see where she goes from there?

3. Ianthe

I think letting her know you are interested is a good idea. However, she should get the impression that you feel like dating her would be kind of nice if she's interested, not that you are madly in love and can't live without her. As long as you don't get too dramatic with it, it should be fine.

4. Scootaloo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you were planning on cosplaying at the con, you could ask her if she wanted to do a couple's cosplay and see how she reacts.