1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Girl Who Likes A Boy Who Likes A Girl Who Likes A Girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BoiGeorge, Mar 20, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Confused?! :confused: haha I am!! Okay... So there's this guy who you may've heard me rant on about. Well apparently he kissed my best girl friend the other day and she told me today! She doesn't like him in that way, as she is still trying to figure out her sexuality. He never really showed any signs of liking her that I could see and we all hang out together everyday! I couldn't believe he kissed her!! And neither could she! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But the weird thing is, after he kissed her, she has been withdrawing from him a bit and getting much closer to me. Like she's gotten really touchy feely with me! Like in assembly, she had her head rested on my shoulder and she sat extremely close to me so that our thighs were touching. Same thing at lunch. The bench had a lot of room, yet she sidled up really close to me again! I'm confused by her sudden physical affection towards me. And out of all our friends, I'm usually the only one she hugs... A lot! I think I may be starting to fall for her! Up until today, I only ever really saw her as a good friend, but now its like we may have something. Do you think she's flirting with me?? And this guy who kissed her, he still flirts with me which is weird. Boys don't make any sense to me!! But obviously I'm pissed that he kissed my bestie and made her (and myself) uncomfortable. Gahhh!! So confusing!! Help me!!!!!

2. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    omg that is so confusing! I would be freaking out. I guess it is hard to tell if she is sure she likes you since she is trying to figure out her sexuality? Maybe she is so touchy feely because she is trying to figure out how she feels? I used to grab my female friend's hand or dance with them to see how it made me feel. I realized that it made me feel way more awesome then I felt holding a dudes hand. So I hate using this word but maybe she is experimenting? As for the guy i don't really know. Seems like he is focused on this girl.. how did the end up kissing if she didn't like it?

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I think he just went for the kiss and she wasn't sure how to react. She's been trying to avoid him now. She's quite flirty and extroverted by nature and I guess he took it as a cue to kiss her. As far as I know though, she kinda freaked out

4. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    aw man. Does he know she didn't like it? o.o

5. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    dang thats hot!!!! (sorry i love lesbian love)

um yeah think your mate might like you or wants to hook up with you?
    and yeah with that dude ... its normal.. some guys mistaken a girls politeness for "i like you too" sorta thing and goes for the kiss... so yeah he knows now that you guys are interested in him coz she didnt kiss him back and you keep ignoring him..

but yeah i think you should run with it... you and your mate that is...

6. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard to say because I'm like that with my female friend, but I do not look at her in that light. However, we used to date, so perhaps she does have a thing for you. I think she should keep avoiding him until she feels like they need to have that "I only like you as a friend" speech. Does she know that you like you women too?

If I were you, I'd be very careful because you do not want to fall too deep. Especially, if she's experimenting, the end result may not end in your favor.

#6 pinklov3ly, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013