1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my x love? ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Guitargrrl, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Guitargrrl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so my x broke it off with me because she had problems and cuz of a the distintace and now she says she still loves me and I'm all confuses. Im confused cuz i still love her (i hink) but she not giving me the green light to date agian thou she keeps saying she wanta to what do I do?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get the impression this was a long-distance deal, possibly over the internet? Or in any case, in a situation where you couldn't see each other without at least a decent drive.

If there are factors beyond the control of both of you that make her not want to be in a relationship at this point, then there's not much you can do about it - but if she's having trouble committing to the spirit of breaking up, if not the letter, then you have the right to draw some boundaries too. Tell her that hearing all about how she still loves you (even though she doesn't want to be in a relationship) is hurting you and making this all harder for you, and that you want her to stop saying those things.

3. Kay

Kay Guest

What "Gravity" said works. I would ask her that question in this way, Do you want a relationship with me? If you do not stop playing games. I am not up for being hurt by false words of love." She will need to make some decision and give you an answer. Hugs and good luck.