1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guessing what she wants...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dd1, Mar 21, 2013.

1. dd1

dd1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A couple of weeks ago I finally went on a date with a girl I have fancied for years, despite not being out nearly that long.

We were both pretty nervous before hand, as although we've been mates for ages its only recently that we both live in the same area again and neither of us has done much 'proper' dating.

Things went well and we chatted, laughed and generally had a good time, by the time I had driven home after dropping her off she had sent me a message saying she had a great night.

The next few days we chatted as normal, but then she went quiet and I don't know why.

It's not like she completely ignores everything either, if I say something daft she might answer but other times she just completely blanks all calls and messages even though I know she will have seen them, but when I ask her if I am bugging her and she wants me to get lost she says no she doesn't want that at all.

I guess what I wanted some advice on is what to do or say, some of my mates have said to walk away and cut my losses, but it just doesn't feel right, if nothing else I want her as a mate, I'm just tierd of trying to guess what she wants from me.

Any advice at all would be great as I'm pretty new to this whole thing.

2. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    women are complecated people. this is alot like something that happened to me. if she isnt openly gay maybe shes finding a hard time coming to terms with it knowing if she likes you she will have to come out to people. or maybe she doesnt want to loose you as a friend? i tried dating my best friend, we slept together but she turned around and said she doesnt want to make the friendship awkward and that she would rather be friends. mayeb meeting up with her again? and talking to her about how you both feel? you will only know if you ask, and face to face would be best as its harder to lie or discuise the situation
    i hope my advice helped x

3. dd1

dd1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    she is completely out and all her family and friends are fine with it, so it's not that. I know that she has been hurt in the past but don't understand how she was the one to make it all official and call it a 'date' last time rather then just a beer as friends.

i feel like by not telling me where she stands either way we drift apart more each day, I don't mind if she just wants to be friends but don't know how to find out either way, and she aviods any suggestion of meeting up and talking it over and it would feel wierd to just go round unanonouced

4. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    how about just texting her? and saying im confused about whats going on? and ask her be blunt if you want to know you need to ask. by the sounds of it being blunt is the only way