1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This could be a MIRACLE!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FallenAngel, Mar 22, 2013.

1. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I'm sorry...I just had to let everyone know that I went to the doctor yesterday with my daughter. She is 7 months old and has had a lot of health problems. She was born with an abnormal head shape and we've been seeing the top neurosurgeon to help us through it all. Three months ago, he told us that she was going to need surgery to fix the three fused joints in her skull (also known as "Mercedes Benz" Syndrome) in June of this year. Yesterday, he examined her and her growth charts, and told us that she does not match the growth of children who have the syndrome. Again, this guy has been all over the world and he told us that he has only seen 2 other cases, BUT that she may have just mimicked the symptoms and growth and may not actually have anything. She will be getting a cat scan on Monday to find out for sure but my little girl may not need surgery AT ALL :eusa_danc I'M SO HAPPY!!!

2. Dalmatian

Yay! :slight_smile: I'm not sure if "congratulations" is the right term to use here (it would sound weird in my language), but hey, that's great news :slight_smile:

3. Renge

Yay!! Hope the doctor is true ~

4. samelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That is wonderful news!! Hope everything tests out well on Monday as well :slight_smile:.

5. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Thank you everyone X) just relieved and hoping it is what he said.

6. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    BIG (*hug*)!!!!! I'm so happy for you and for her!!! :slight_smile: I'll keeps fingers crossed everything works out! (*hug*)

7. Aeriestars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's awesome, I'm so happy for you!

8. JustMe2602

That's great! I'm really happy for you and the little one. (*hug*)

9. Haley M

Haley M Guest

That is great news! Ill say a prayer for you and her and I hope everything goes well Monday!