1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could someone help me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by imaginary, Mar 22, 2013.

1. imaginary

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i am new here,

i will be as short as possible although this is a huge story. but i really NEED HELP.

i'm a teen boy, i don't know if i am bi but... well, here was this boy, older than me, we were so close and we really enjoyed hanging out together and i started to feel anything more 'serious' about him. then, there was this night he fell asleep beside me and later on he literally slept on me. i liked it and that night i wondered if there was something going on in his mind too.

then i told him about m feelings and above all told him i didn't mind 'explore' this new type of relationships... well, i showed no fears and he said he really liked me and had serious doubts about hos sexual orientation... then he froze me out, said he didn't feel anything and i got really depressed... we still see each other in rehearsals but we don't talk and i still feel something about him.

although this is noteven a third of the story i really need help. i know he felt or feels something but he is afraid. should i battle? should i wait? should i forget him?

it has been hard, there is not a day i wonder about we could have been. i really feel like adele, except i don't eat my feelings...

HELP? i'd really appreciate that

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2013 at 08:56 PM ----------

ps - he comes from a christian family, i guess it has something to do with his unacceptance

2. Hysteria

I think he was genuine when he said that he 'really liked you'. He's most likely in denial about his sexuality which is probably why he's been ignoring you. If you're not truly aware and accepting of your own sexuality then it's even harder to tell others about it and even more so have a relationship. I'd say the best thing to do is give him some space and wait for him to sort things out, then maybe sometime later you could try talking to him about your feelings again and see what his response.

The worst that can happen is him realising it was just a small anomaly and that he's still straight, but I'd say that's pretty unlikely. Good luck. :slight_smile:

3. imaginary

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thank you for replying. the thing is i told him as long as it was with him i would not be afraid of facing the world with our choice. we talked and we decided to live along as friends like the beginning (which was awesome) but it just went to deep. again, like adele said i really was rolling in the deep.

we haven't talked since last year but we have been singing together and i tried to ignore him and when we have to have some contact in front of people i mock of his accent lolz

is it time to talk again?

4. Cool Bananas

Brisbane, but I seem to fly as much as superman
    I would tend to agree with Hysteria, your friend isn't comfortable with exploring their feelings. I have had a similar experience to you so you are not alone in thinking, this is actually one reason I joined EC as I knew a few of us have had similar experiences. You could try talking to them again but if they continue to ignore you are best to leave them be and hope they can figure themselves out.