1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay crush on straight best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 1Jake2, Mar 27, 2013.

1. 1Jake2

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so me and him have been friends since the beginning of school in September. I didn't start to like him up until recently, like a month or so. I've told him and we've talked about it. He said that, no matter what, he's still my best friend and nothing will ever change that. He's cool with it! Which I'm happy about. The problem is that I try not to show that I like him by not hanging out as much or not talking as much etc... Because I don't want to freak him out and I'm scared of what I'd say (I blab and get extremely pressured around people I like) I also thought that it would help me get over him a little faster. Sadly, this has only prolonged the situation and I'm liking him more than I ever did. I need help with helping me get over this crush a little faster. Stoping contact or not being around him as much isn't an option for me. He's still my best friend. His parents are also going through a separation and I want to be there for him. Thank you for your help.

2. darth vader

Can you objectively say that there's a possibility of him liking you the same way that you like him?