1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unknown128, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Unknown128

Sorry if its long and the same subject as my other post sorry
    Okay i was at my friends bday party yesterday ad it was at a japenese place. So me and my one friend were sitting across from each other. We are very close, touchy, and we love to laugh and talk to each other. Im closeted but i really like her and we are just so close. Whenever we get all touchy and stuff i get more than butterflies. So after we ate we went back to my other friends house and oh she (the friend i like and am really close to) says shes straight so i have to trust her but.. Okay so at the house we like sat really close and since she hurt her leg the other day i was like jokingly picking her up and we are just really touchy and stuff (not sexual way). So later me that friend and this other friend were laying on the bed so me and my friend were typically snuggling becuse my head was on her shoulder and we were right next to each other. Well my friend brought up this girl she just found out was gay in a different school so i said i sorta guessed because in a play this other girl like hugged her randomly like when that wasnt part of the play so when she told me this i just said "well when she was in that play another girl practically kissed her cheek" so while explaining this i kissed the friend i was practically snuggling with on the head. No thats not a big deal but she didnt care at all idk why this is important but i cant help but think she might be gay because she even says "i try to act lesbian in school so people and the boys wont bother me" idk it sorta sounds like an excuse. Sorry this is so long and stuff but it just sounded like a ipossibility that she might maybe even 1% of a chance she was gay im just really confused and ill probably ask her sometime when the time is right and come out to her some time. O i am so sorry that my profile might say 23 or somthing but im in 8th grade

2. birdy

Gosh, all of those mixed signals are so frustrating! It sounds like there's still a chance she could be a lesbian, but if she can't come to terms with that on her own, then being in a relationship with her would be nearly impossible. Maybe see if you can talk to her about sexuality alone. She might not feel comfortable talking about it with a group if she isn't straight. If she still insists that she's straight when you're alone, then I would try to get over her, even though I know that would be really difficult.