1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I take the risk and tell him how I feel?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by youknow201, Mar 30, 2013.

1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have had this crush on this guy for forever, but I don't know if he is straight/gay/bi. he was single for years got into a relationship that lasted for 3 months and now they are done. Were are in our late twenties, he was always making excuses like I have no time to see her and girlfriends are expensive. I workout in the gym he works at and I see him staring at me occasionally, sometimes he will place himself around me at the gym but doesn't talk to me unless I initiate. There is alot of other stuff to but not worth mentioning . Sent an anonymous email telling him how I felt but got nothing that confirms his sexuality. He said thanks but I'm in a relationship, and it was clear that I was a guy. I'm tired of beating around the bush and just want to ask him out. But he keeps on liking his ex girlfriends posts on Facebook and its making me not want to go through with it. Should I just ask him discreetly? And they broke up about 3 weeks ago.

2. BudderMC

Well, you've already sent him an e-mail telling him how you felt. He said he's in a relationship. Whether he is or not isn't the point - the point is he gave you a reason why he doesn't want to be dating.

It doesn't sound like he's particularly interested to me; or rather, it sounds like you're far more interested in him than he is in you. If he's interested in you, he'll show you something that indicates it.

Does he know you're bi? That's probably a good place to start if you really want to pursue this.

3. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you should just leave it at that or he'll start to distance himself from you. :frowning2: