1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What age did you first have a same-sex relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheFlamesOfHell, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Hey, I was just wondering at what age people had a same-sex relationship or a gay/lesbian experience?

I was just wondering since I'm 14 and have yet to have anything like that, yet I really want to. I know it's different for everybody but I'd like to hear your stories.

2. Pain

Pain Guest

18, for a relationship.

and it wasn't worth it until the third person. But things end anyway; don't be expecting to fall in love with someone for a while.

8, for an experience, and I thought I was a monster for it.

3. Beware Of You

4. birdy

Seventeen for first same-sex crush, experience, and love. When I was 14 I thought that I was totally straight so you're ahead of where I was!

5. Mysz

Never, haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I did experiment a little bit with my bi friend at 10 years old, but I didn't have any idea of what I was doing, nor that I was gay in the first place.

6. Haha, I've known for ages and I still absolutely hate it. I would think it's just a phase but I thought of things before I even hit puberty and it's just gotten worse as I've gotten older. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks for the answers so far, keep them coming :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I have also yet to have a same-sex relationship and I am 13. However this is the first time that I would like to enter a relationship of this kind.

Hope this helps. Callum x :slight_smile:

8. I've always thought of doing things with guys but never really being in a proper relationship. I still don't know whether I'd like to but it definitely seems more appealing, lately.

9. Yet to know that pleasure.

10. BrokenWings

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  11. stumble along

I just want to do things with both genders and still be single, like friends with benefits.

And I'm having the opposite I want a straight experience haha.

I've had a gay experience, last semester, it was awful he didn't know what he was doing, but it was still fun in some moments. Keep in mind it was just oral and kissing so it shouldnt have hurt haha.

12. Yeah, I wanna do the first thing but just with guys. I've had enough of girls at the moment.

Oh, well at least you've had one. Lucky! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    17, but looking back, we were both a bit too young.
    It did give a better insight to the whole experience, and though it was an immature relationship at best, it did help both of us grow and understand where to go from that point, and for that, it was worth it.

At 14, I wouldn't sweat it. Don't try to rush into having one, or it may just prove to spoil the whole thing. :wink:

14. Ah cool, I don't particularly want a relationship... I just want to experiment ;P

15. AKTodd

19 when I had my first experience with a guy. 21 when I had my first 'relationship' (Such as it was).

Todd

16. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I had my first kiss with my best friend (female) when I was 16. It lasted awhile and it was sweet.

I'm currently in my first "real" relationship with a lass, which is going two months strong. It started out as a same sex relationship, until my transgender feelings took ahold. She acknowledges me as her boyfriend now though, so all is good.