1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking out someone of the same sex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mysz, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Mysz

I'm pretty sure this girl is a lesbian- she had it on her FB before she took it off, for whatever reason, but she didn't change her interests to 'men'. I have talked to her a few times and she knows who I am.
    How should I approach her- and should I ask her after I come out to the whole school, or before? :help: She's very quiet, but pretty funny. Not a lot of people know her in my grade, plus she's very nice, so I don't think she would go ratting me out.

..if I asked this before, I apologize, my memory is a little fuzzy at times.

2. You should talk to her about it before just blatantly asking her out. You're older than me but we probably both know rejection is horrible. If you find out more about her stance on you first then you will probably know if she will say yes or no.

I think this has answered your question... oh and I don't know about the coming out thing because I've not really had experience on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Wolfie Charm

4. Mysz

5. TheAMan

You can ask her out whenever you want but don't just do it out of the blue. Have a conversation with her and lead up to the moment. Good luck though!