1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finding people to date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stumble along, Mar 30, 2013.

1. stumble along

I'm mostly having trouble finding girls to date, ironically enough

I know what I'm attracted to and I don't see it anywhere, or she's already taken.

There's two girls who I like and I don't know how to proceed, I'm really good at getting friend zones. And I'm very relaxed around girls so talking isnt an issue.

Anyway, girl #1. We met in physics class last the beginning of this year, she sat next to me because her usual spot was taken, we chatted fluidly and helped each other, I think she's pretty amazing but I pulled an idiot and when she asked me if I wanted to sit next to her at her usual.spot I declined (AAAHHHH) I haven't spoken to her since but I've seen her around a lot and thats because she has an identical twin.
    My hook. Ups with her is that its been a long time, she might be taller than me (i know but I like girls shorter or same height), and I have no idea which of the twins I talked to and they always hang out together. I know someone who knows them but we are aquaintances at best. I think* I now her (girl I like) name

Girl #2: this semester I usually have breakfast on mondays and fridays after my 9:05 class, usually someone I knew from architecture who changed majors is there and I talk to her and holy crap.her friend is yeah :slight_smile: she's nice. I haven't seen them in a while due to me not going but I should see them monday. What do?

And my main hook ups with both of them is I don't know how they'll react to my bisexuality ? Do I tell them after we are official or what?

And on top of this I have two guys I've recently been talking to and idk

What I really want to do is just date all these people at least once but I'm just
    Stuck

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have a preference for men or women? Or are you attracted to them equally?

I'd say that would have a major influence over any advice we could give. :slight_smile:

~<3

3. stumble along

Well I'd say right now guys get me turned on a lot faster than girls, but I'm betting because of other stuff, that once Ive had more experiences it'll probably calm down.

And here's the thing, the girls are at my school, the guys are back home, and I wont be there consistently till summer, then again I only have 5 weeks left of school, so I guess I'm going to sound heartless but maybe I should try and find a gf till schools over and then maybe date a guy over the summer and then go back with the girl when school starts up? I'm not one for long distance :/

A.d since I'm just out I really want to try both sides out a lot but unfortunately right now the main drive with guys is sex, but one of them (who I talked about in a thread ) has potential for a relationship.

Emotionally I don't care I just need someone to be close with, the only difference is that if its a guy he'll be the big spoon and if its a girl I'll be the big spoon haha.

Jeez I'm a mess

4. stumble along

5. QueerQueen

Are you sure you even want to be in a relationship? Maybe you'd be better off just casually dating, or seeing people instead of going steady with one person and fully committing yourself.

6. stumble along

i like committment or at least hanging out and stuff, i know being with only one person right now is not going to happen but id like to experiment but still have connections?
    im confused :c (not sexuality wise just what i want )