1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greatly needed advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rebelaire15, Mar 30, 2013.

1. rebelaire15

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's this guy I like or for better words, admire. I've admired him ever since we met last year and he's really cool. Thing is, he's straight. Well at least I think so because we both were talking about this really hot girl we were looking at once when we were with each other one day last year. Anyway, I saw him for the first time in maybe 3 months about 2 weeks ago at a game because I work at games at my university.

Here's what happened: at my station I was just thinking "what if i saw...?" He was on my mind for some reason. All of a sudden I look up and look to my left and I see him coming towards me. We shook hands and he told me that he saw me talk about JT's new album "The 20/20 Experience" on Facebook and he said "it gets me through the day" which I totally agreed with. All through the conversation, he winked at me. Maybe like 2 or 3 times. He has done that before. He did it last year when we saw each other a couple of times.

After that, I told him I need to come visit him at his office sometimes because I've always wondered what he was up to, but I just never had time to go and visit him. He said he really doesn't do much, but he says "well, come by and visit sometime. I don't mind being distracted, especially if it's you"

We don't have each others numbers yet (and I'm eventually hoping it will happen). I talked to two of my gay friends about it and one says that to just keep it simple and don't get too caught up because you don't want to wind up getting hurt by falling for a straight guy. And my other friend says that it's a dead giveaway that he wants me.

I don't know if that's exactly true or not. Maybe that's just his personality that makes him do or say these things to me. Maybe he's seen in my personality that he can be like that. What is it exactly? Advice anyone?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most of this depends on his personality.

Some people (like me... cough cough) are flirty by nature. Others are very timid and shy. I'd study how he acts around others before making any conclusions. :slight_smile: