1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shold I show my boyfriend my self harm scars?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Beware Of You, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Dumb Question I know, but I told my boyfriend (we are in love with each other) about my tendency to self harm he just cuddled me, and told me that he wants to see them if I am okay with showing them to him and he maintains that he "Loves me and I can tell him anything and he wants to help me" .

Should I let him see them, they are on my arm and my legs, but he hasn't noticed them when we have been intimate?

I just think its kinda wierd to show him them, I trust him but I don't want him to worry about me

2. I would imagine that he probably would have seen them, but chosen not to comment on it. In my opinion, thew best course of action is not to go out of your way to show him, but not to hide them either. If he wants to talk more about it, he'll initiate the conversation.

3. June Cleaver

I agree, dont push it or he might get the wrong idea. June

4. Beware Of You

Yeah I will be careful.

But year he has probably seen them when we are intimate , there are a few and there are some fresh ones. I guess he me not to worry about them. If he asks about me then I will let him see them