1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help~long story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AngCam, Apr 1, 2013.

1. AngCam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so i ve though of things over and over and still don't have a conclusion. So i thought id share my story and maybe get some advice. Well to start of i am a bisexual women 18 year old and recently just starting to come out to my family all my friends new about it. Before i dint feel comfortable sharing my sexuality but now i am ready to share who i am and what i am with the world.. i am basically taking it one step a day..

now to get into the interesting part...It was a Thursday on march i was walking around my campus i dint want to go to the peer but my friend convinced me...that day one of my friend, friend saw us walking but the worst part is we dint see her cause she was supposedly on a car.. anyways later that night he tells me that she asked him if i was his gf and he said no he told her i was interested in girls. And since then me and her started talking. This girl is 21 has her job she is settled and i like a grown women. She is pretty attractive and stuff. I am a funny type so i always try to make her laugh ..she tells me she wants to meet and stuff and she flirts a lot with me calls me all that sweet stuff baby...mami... I tried to talk to her on the phone because i would feel more comfy with her when i meet her in person..but she says that she wants to meet me first which i don't get..i asked her why and she said because her voice is terrible ...sounds like an excuse to me...Anyways i decided to do a little test and she ended up pretty mad and stuff accordingly to what she told me...she said she dint want to talk to me and stuff. But then my friend mailed her and said it was a joke..later that night i MSG her again and i was like are you still mad at me..she said no i am not he explained it was a jk ...she tells me she likes me...she tells my friend she likes me to and tells him not to tell me....but obviously he tells me... but i am not sure shes 21 i am 18 maybe she just playing with me since she would be my first...

2. asmith6543

I am not sure what the question
    From the end, I'm guessing your asking if Three years is too big of an age difference ,but i really don't know that many people that would see that as a problem.

But I hardly think you could consider a 21 year old a grown woman just because she has a job.

I'm guessing your just feeling shy. What is your heart telling you.

Make sure you feel comfortable at all times. Don't let this grown woman make you do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Always be in control of yourself.

3. AngCam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    well i don't think i am shy..is more the fact that i feel like shes stalling ...making me wait...its like shes feeding me but not really..

4. asmith6543

Sorry, Iwas just assuming. I was to trying to find out what your question was. SSince I failed, can you clarify the question ?

5. AngCam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was just wondering if u think she is like stalling she always give me pieces slowly...seems like i wont complete the puzzle.. i just want an opinion in general ty for the reply btw