1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What To Do!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 2, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

This is gonna be quick...

I am 13 years old and fancy a year 7 (11 or 12 years old?), we have met but I was only like 7, but I think that he does remember me because we go to the same school now. I live there doors away from him. We have not talked properly since we first met several years ago. The only times we have talked is when my stupid friend told him that I liked him. I have not idea if he is gay or not, we are not friends at all, I do not think that he likes me at all. I see him every day at school, but we never talk or even acknowledge each other. Everybody on this website says that I should just forget about it but I can't!!!!! He is the only boy I like, and I just can't give up!!!

What should I do, should I tell him or not???

Please help!

2. Since he lives so close to you, why don't you get to know him? It seems the best way. Although, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a relationship, he is a year 7 and if he is anything like the year 7s at my school; he will be immature.

Maybe wait, I really don't know. Get to know him or move on. :/

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You seem pretty obsessed by this boy, if it's the same as in the other threads you started.

At his age, he might not be sure or even thinking about sexual orientation.

Just be ever so careful about your approach. It is also the age where kids can be really cruel towards gay people (sometimes even when they are gay themselves, but in the closet).

You say he lives three doors from you and you go to the same school. Maybe you can walk with him or sit next to him in the schoolbus (I don't know how you get to your school)?
    Or see if you can hang out with him/his group at school and see if he likes you at all.

And by the way, we can just give opinions and general advice, but we can not predict the outcome or change the situation and we can not make him like you. Just keep that in mind...

I understand you want to talk about this, and it might help, but you are the one that needs to take actions that feel good with YOU, or accept the situation for what it is...(having a cute neighbour).

#3 Boyfriend, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  4. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks. I really do like him, but have no idea what he thinks of me. I think I should at least start interacting with him, but I will be careful.

5. stumble along

You really shouldn't tell him your feelings until you actually say words directed toward him.

I have no idae how you could possibly be attracted to someone without even talking to them, other than physical attraction, get to know him otherwise if you just come blurting your feelings put I can almost be certain that he will label you as a total creeper

6. Wardrobe93

I think in terms of age 13 and 11 is nothing. at the end of the day there is likely to be a time of the year that he is 12 and you are 13. Maybe there is a slight obsession but you're 13! hormones are flying everywhere and I'm not surprised you feel how you do.

Id say be careful, but enjoy it! don't go into a cocoon and good luck :slight_smile: