1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unfamiliar feelings

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Harmony, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Harmony

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys

I really have to get this out of my mind and get opinions from all walks of life. Basically, to cut the story short I'm a lesbian in my late 20's, always loved women, never had a crush or feelings for men ever. I met this very convincing drag queen, absolutely stunning, developed a little crush, got chatting and we would see each other and have a catch up in clubs. I always figured my crush and feelings was just for the character but recently I met him out of drag as the man he is and my feelings are even stronger, it's the man I'm attracted to now from personality to the whole body :-( so confused here guys. Anyone any similar thoughts going on, oh and he's a gay man 100% :-(

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't help, I can only say that my boyfriend had a huge crush on a lesbian girl last year, eventhough he gets sick if he thinks about sex with a girl.

He was also very confused and it didn't help that his partner (now ex) thought it was amusing and was teasing him.

I suppose we can have feelings for whoever, if there is a good vibe. Maybe you know him from a former life, who knows...

I am just starting to understand that there can be confusion between the heart and the brain and different parts in the brain as well... Feelings can be damn complicated!

But, be grateful that you have found a guy that you feel so good with! Must be lovely to be around him.

3. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible to have a slight tendency to be bisexual - you strongly prefer one gender but can feel attraction to the other gender on rare occasions. I've heard of both gay and straight people like this.