1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend in the closet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gokuguy, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Gokuguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have this friend right and he checks out girls all the time but never dated one lately. What made me wonder about him is that he likes one direction (i do to but not as much as him), REALLY likes Enrique Inglesias, and always looks at me. Today especially suprised me because we were in class talking to this girl but while we were facing eachother his knees and legs were touching mine the whole time and he didnt even move his and this lasted a good 20 minutes. He also flashed alot of looks at me or in my eyes and held pretty long stares that lasted a few seconds and he invited me to military ball. We both dont have real dates but i still hope to meet some girls or whatever there anyway. Another thing is on facebook when some guy commented on his wall post he wrote "ur so hot... My dick 8================D and ur asshole 0<--------" im pretty sure he was joking but idk, it was random. I dont have anything against gay people but itd b interesting to know tho if he might be bi or something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: