1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexting friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jlathan15, Apr 5, 2013.

1. jlathan15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im friends with this guy ive know for a while(hes gay as well) and today we were texting and then he asked me if i was gay and at first i denied but later own i told him. Making him the first person ive came out to and me and him started sexting..this is the very fist time ive sexted some one abd i actually had fun but im so scared at the same time because ive never done something like this and its got me a little on the edge honestly and to top it off he wants to be with me and im just not ready for a relashonship right now and the the entire thing is making me a little nervous and now its hard for both of us to stop...can someone please give me some advice on what i should do?:tears:

2. LD579

Be honest with him. Everything you've said here is perfectly fine (paraphrase it, though!).

If he's truly a friend and all, he'll get over it. It might take him a while, or it may even not be an issue, but... What's important is that neither of you gets hurt, or, at least, the damage is minimized.

3. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A relationship built of sexual pleasure isn't going to go anywhere, thats all I've got to say.