1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another bi-guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BubbleFart13, Apr 5, 2013.

1. BubbleFart13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok theres this one guy at my school that is really hot, and i recently found out he's 'that bi-kid' , and im the only other bi-kid, and i see him every day at track practice, but im socially akward, i either cuss people out of come off like im scared of life, and ive tried talking too him twice and so far not-so-good, does anyone got any advice P.S. i only tell my CLOSE freinds about me being bi so, ill need some freindship advice too
    - thanks

2. Being socially awkward is bad, that's why the Internet is so helpful. I've started many friendships off by messaging on Facebook or texting and then moving it to real life communication. It's nerve-wracking, no matter who it is but it works. Maybe that helps? :slight_smile:

3. BubbleFart13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sadly, he gets picked on alot for being bi so he don't have a facebook :frowning2: