1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She likes me back... But...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sunshine Cries, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Sunshine Cries

One night, my crush and I got to a strange part of a conversation, and we inadverdently - or subconsciously, or unbeknowingly, or whatever - told each other that we liked each other.

I've come to a point in my life where I'm 14 years old and hopelessly in love with someone thousands of miles away. I know I should be thinking with my brain instead of my heart, but fuck that. Whenever I think of her, I have 'I love her... I love her... I love her!' on my tongue and stuck in my throat as I drink in the world and then laugh loudly at how stupid I am off the love I have for her.
    Love, love, love...
    I'm being a poetic dumbass. Excuse me.

The issues: Aforementioned issue of her living thousands of miles away.
    Correction: I live in nowhere-fucking-town, AKA Metro Denver, where the farthest international flight is to Wyoming (I'm kidding, there are flights to Mexico, Canada, Japan, and Iceland. Of all places.), and she lives in England. An hours south of London.

Second: she's ignoring me and I can't deal with it. I hope she doesn't hate me.

I just need help. I'm so in love, but I'm so brokenhearted. I'm content but frightened. I just don't know what to do anymore.

God, I'm a mess.

I just need advice.

Manage me, I'm a mess... I wanna be laughed at, laughed with... But I'm stuck in this fucking rut, waiting for a secondhand pick-me-up... Yes, I quoted Weightless by All Time Low. It's a good song.

2. Adarya

First, there's no reason for you to be laughed at or to laugh at yourself just for loving someone. It's not funny at all that you've fallen in love with a person thousands of miles away- it happens.

Secondly, I think that you should try to talk to her again, even if she's trying to ignore you (or you think she's ignoring you; she could always be busy). Find a way to do so because after admitting something like that there's mutual attraction to each other it can freak out a person (for any amount of reasons), and that could definitely be a reason why for a person to keep their distance. I suggest talking- finding a way at almost any means necessary- and getting your feelings and thoughts out there.

Have you ever met her in person?

3. Sunshine Cries

I keep on trying to talk to her, but no matter what, she's ignoring me. I don't know what to do anymore... I'm hopeless.

No, I've never met her in person, but we're trying to plan it. I have money in the bank that I'm saving for a car, or an apartment, or studio space for my band - WHATEVER - but I'm considering taking a little out to go visit her soon.