1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nyc, Apr 6, 2013.

1. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right this may be a bit of a long story, but I don't feel ill get the right advice if I don't tell you it all. So lets start at the beginning, I have a crush on my friend, but I noticed littles things about her may be gay like or sea acting like she's into me, ill give you some examples, she knows openly gay, and she stopped at mine one night(as a friend) but she kept on talking about girl celebrity's saying they were attractive and she would turn for them, and just dropping little things like that, so I made a joke back saying to stay on your own side of the bed, also at college she said"I hate guys I might just turn gay" I know a lot of people say that joking but noone else was around I was the only person who could hear her, it was like she was aiming it at me. Any way I kind of pushed her away cause I didn't want people to know I liked her. And then I realised pushin her away was wrong so I started talking to her about old times sending her pictures from college and us getting ready to go on a night out an she said ahww I miss it, I miss you and I was like I miss you too, an we've been talking on snapchat(I don't know if you've ears of it but you send pictures and add captions but they only last 10 seconds) and I was at a party a few nights ago am asked my friend if I could use her phone cause mine went sea and I added her into my friends snapchat and talked to her. But tonight I found out the girl I'm into has been speaking to my friend and send her pictures what she sends me so now I'm confused cause she sent me a picture of her cleavage tonight saying "boobs :wink:" and I showed my friend expecting her to say somthing like yeah she's so into you but he said oh yeah she sent me that too, so I'm really confused is she into me or what? Is she flirting with my friend too?! I just don't know what to think of it all

2. nyc

nyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no advice?
    im really confused on this situation! im usually really goo dat telling if someone is into me or if there gay im just so confused

3. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just ask her if shes gay and has feeling for you, i tried it and well i feel rather close to grabbing my sleeping pills and taking them all right now. but i mean it could't go any worse for you than it did for me. It's strange although i m not sure wether my crush loves me back or not it just feels so good telling someone, i'm trying to cry right now but my hurt feelings are on par with my feelings of relief right now.

Just ask her.