1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I trust too much?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chierro, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The title says it all. Lately, mostly with one person, I've started to think that I trust people too much...

So there's Darren. I'll try and simplify my story with him. It started tow years ago. I went to my first ever job interview (it was a guarantee that I was getting it, just a formality) and I saw him. I know it sounds corny but I kinda fell for him on the spot. Our first summer working together was great, last summer not so much. It's been quite a rocky friendship. I found out a few weeks back that he's not coming back to work. I was crushed but this was after I told myself I was over him. I honestly just want to be friends with him now, like how it was in our first summer. I talked to him in February and that was it. I tried like all of March but nothing. Out of blue I texted him today and he actually responded: "Hey I'm at a red light I'm driving I'll text you tonight." Ok, not the response I wanted but it's something, right?

But now here we are 'tonight' and still no text. Should I just give up all hope on him? Maybe try texting him? Or should I wait around to see if he remembers to text me?

So...do I trust too much?

2. did you try texting him at a solid time in the night? he could have forgotten

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't yet. I guess I will now and see if he responds. Won't really be surprised if he doesn't.