1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did This Guy Like Me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ForgottenRose, Apr 6, 2013.

1. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so there is this other gay guy at my school and we WERE REALLY close my 6th grade year(his 8th). We talked for like a few weeks this year, and it all just stopped.

One of my other gay friends suggested that he probably did like me, but I 'broke his heart'. My friend said that after I told him all that went down between me and the gay in question.

Everything that went down with me that my friend knows:
    -In 6th one of my friends told me the gay guy liked me
    - We talked basically over the first half of that summer
    -One time at a game my exbest-friend told him that I wanted to talk to him again, he APPARENTLY was super happy about this.
    - He got a whole new number just to talk to me. My mom things he 'possessed' me with his gayness. So his REAL number, is blocked in my phone.
    -We were totally cool, until I told him that I only really wanted to be friends. He said it was cool and that he was more into older guys anyways.
    -After I told him that, he pretty much stopped talking to me.
    -A week or so after, I made a JOKE about us havinng sex. He was like full on going off on me over the phone. I even told my friend that I was totally joking.

Then again, my friend also said I have a fear of relationships and I friendzone every guy that likes me and crush on straight ones to avoid relationships. So yeah..

Did the gay in question like me at all?

2. Dakine

Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't for sure say, but avoidance can be a sign that a person can't handle their feelings, therefore they try to bury them of disassociate from the person that brings those feelings out

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thats what I thout my friend was getting at.
    We did see each other in the Hallways a few times but all we did was awkwardly glance at each other.