1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like A Total Outcast. :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Apr 7, 2013.

1. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay i just found out a couple days ago that I'm gay and I already feel like I'm an outcast. I already told a few friends.. good friends about how i'm feeling, but I don't know what to do? I don't know what to do when I get to school and I see them because I told them over a social website, but their okay with it. It feels like their not going to talk to me because I'm out, or they would tell other people. I feel so confused too. I rarely have dreams but for the past five days, my dreams have been getting serious about me telling more people about it and dating. Just last night I had a panic attack about having a dream about almost kissing to my best friend who's straight. I almost fainted about it too, until I took a shower to cool off.
    It's going to be real awkward going back to school (which is tomorrow) mostly because i didn't tell them in person and that I mostly sit next to my friend that I had a dream about.

The point of this story is: What am I going to do about facing my best friend and facing to my friends who I told? :frowning2:

2. JPC

JPC Guest

If they're ok with it like you said, I think you don't really have anything to worry about and don't need to say anything to them about it, unless of course they bring it up. The day after I told my friend, everything was completely normal, nobody brought it up and it was as if nothing was different at all, and that's the way it should be. If you asked them not to tell other people, and trust them enough, I'm sure they won't.
    Regarding your friend, I'm assuming you didn't tell him about the dream, and you probably shouldn't. If not, there shouldn't really be any awkwardness. We all have crushes every now and again, it'll more than likely pass.

3. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's another problem, most of the people that go there hate gay people. What would I do if they find out? They would tease me and probably dunk my head in a toilet. :tears:

4. The Dude

Hey man, how about you try and get some sleep and come back tomorrow afternoon. You're going to go to school regardless and face whatever is ahead (hopefully nothing). Maybe you could bring it up and ask your buddies to keep it a secret. Maybe it won't be brought up at all. See how it goes, if they're really your buddies and don't care, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Let us know how it goes. Just get through tomorrow...you might be nervous for nothing.

And don't worry about most people. Most people don't know yet. Cross that bridge if it ever comes, hopefully on your own terms.

Good luck!

5. Loveless

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm in the same boat man i just told my best friend that i was gay and had feelings for him, I've got school as well tomorrow. Just be happy you got a reply back from your friend and that he didn't log off everything and leave you hanging.